Knowledgeable whistleblower lawyers can help you from the first time you think you might have a claim, all the way through the conclusion of your case. We have many resources on our site to get you started:
- About the False Claims Act
- Do I Have A Case?
- Choosing a Whistleblower Lawyer
- Filing a Whistleblower Claim
- Protection from Retaliation
But along the way, there are other helpful resources available to you. Many government agencies and related organizations provide information that can help whistleblowers and whistleblower attorneys learn more about potential claims.
Government Resources for Whistleblowers
- U.S. Department of Justice
- Government Accountability Office
- Official website for the U.S. government
- Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General
- Food and Drug Administration
Frequently Asked Questions
If you or someone you know has encountered government fraud and would like to report it, contact Goldberg Kohn for a free, confidential consultation regarding the situation. We regard your privacy with the utmost respect and will take every precaution to ensure that your identity is protected. Call us at 312-284-3258.